An Overview: Educational Technology 2
Concerned of: “Integrating Technology into Teaching and Learning”
The meaning of which is putting together technology into teaching and learning so that these will become one in learner’s education. To specify- focused on introducing, reinforcing, supplementing, and extending the knowledge and skills to learners so that they can become exemplary users of educational technology.
ET-2 will involve a deeper understanding of the computer as well as hands-on-application of computer skills. To infuse technology in the student-teacher training, helping learners to adapt and meet rapid and continuing technology changes in information and communication technology (ICT) environment.
The course objectives are:
* To provide education in the use of technology in instruction;
* To impart learning experiences in instructional technology supported instructional planning;
* To acquaint students on information technology;
* To learn to use and evaluate computer-based educational resources;
* To engage learners on practical technology; and
* To inculcate higher-level thinking and creativity among students.
( Text) Educational Technology 2 Book by Paz Lucido
( Picture) edutechwiki.unige.ch